“Facebook” is used by many users and most of them available stay online 24/7 hours. It is used to provide details like photos, connect with friends, family or even track business activities. Hence, Facebook has become an addiction for all users to use this platform.
However, the “Facebook account temporarily locked” message would show as a shock when you go to log in to the account. The problem of disabling Facebook accounts can be started due in some ways. Let’s see out some of the possible ways which prompt the “Locked out of the Facebook Account” problem.
Unlock a Facebook Account:
Here’s follow the given steps to easy to solve the issue:
- Firstly, you need to go to the Facebook sign-in page and type your email ID and password
- When the security page opens, choose “Get help from trusted contacts”.
- Now, from the prompted list you may require to choose the names of friends who are currently able
- Then, choose to continue
- All the selected friends will receive a verification link
- On choosing the link, they will get a security code
- Need to collect the codes from all selected friends
- Type the codes on the Facebook security page
- Facebook will verify the codes and unlock your account soon.
If you search that your Facebook account has been disabled, you need to wait for at least 96 hrs. Remove all the history, cache, to retrieve access to your account.
Similar Post: Recover Facebook Suspended Account